2019 Home Buyers And Sellers Generational Trends.
Since 2013, the National Association of REALTORS® has produced the Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report.
This report provides insights into differences and similarities across generations of home buyers and home sellers. The home buyer and seller data is taken from the annual Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
Click HERE to download the report.
* Younger Millennials are broken out in this report—at 11 percent they are now a larger home buyers group than the Silent Generation (7 percent).
* Millennials overall remain the largest generation of buyers.
* 1 in 4 Younger Boomer and Silent Gen buyers are single females.
* Older Millennials are most likely to have children under the age of 18 in the home at 69 percent.
* Gen Xers are now most likely to buy a multi-generational home at 16 percent.
* Younger Millennials purchase homes through agents, with the highest share of any generation at 92 percent.
If you are thinking about buying or selling we can help you understand how to use this report to your advantage.
Burns & Bertha – Changing Lives – Red Line Investors – © 2019
Report reproduced with the permission of the National Association of REALTORS®.